so you dragged me into your black list, again. It seems it's so easy for you to do something like that. The truth is you don't care about me that much. You say you care about me but it is not true, I think you should know it. The people care about me wouldn't mad at me all the time, make me sad all the time. You were just being selfish. You think the relationship is all about you. But it's not. You've been treating me like a shit. You don't know how unfair you've been treating me. You make me do things you can't even do.
I know you don't love me. Because I loved you. When I love you, I do anything to make you happy. I wouldn't do anything that upsets you. But you are not , you will mad at me, argue with me just because you are not happy. I know that's not love because I've been act like this recently. I think I am not that love you as before any more. And when I'm no longer loving you like before, I became you, I act exactly like you.
I don't know where is it going. No matter what I did, you dragged me into the black list, I don't think this relationship is going anywhere. You selfish bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment