Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Feeling happy

I'm glad that I finally have got time to talk to Jenny now. And I'm more glad that she is talking to me... I like her so much. I just can't get her off my mind. Although I am a little unpleasant about she saying she can't think of me when I am not talking to her... But who cares, I love her and she can really make me happy. She just has the power to make me happy with one word however depressed I was. Her voice is so sweet. I love her so much. I just want spend my life with her.xD
Today is a good day. I didn't get too sick after the 10 hour straight classes... Instead I feel pretty conscious now!(you can imagine what I normally would be at the end of tuesday....) Pressure is still killing me. But I should always find the way to make me happy.
When you are close to God you feel the happiness. I have been lost for too long. Now I feel I'm getting closer to God. It's really great. You just can't imagine how powerful is God's love. He is addictive! I love him because he can always give me the strength to let me feel happy even in the darkest time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment