Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lousy day....

Got a serious headache today... Mainly because there was this cold wind that blows directly to the back of my neck on the whole Richard's lecture... My neck was like frozen, and my head started to hurt simultaneously... You gotta accept it's really autumn now, no matter how unwilling you are... On my way home I was really frozen in a thin T-shirt...
It just occurred to me that it's pretty amazing how frequently email is used here. I got to check my email everyday and it isn't a easy work! Reading email has become sort of the most important thing to do for each day! I just remember when I was in China I sort of never use email except when I need to activate a count or get my password back. All the people use IM softwares to communicate in China and they rarely use emails. One of my friends didn't even have a email and lived a good life until he got here and realise he can't survive without an email acount here! In Australia people use email all the time and rarely use IMs. Maybe it's just a culture thing?
I'm getting more and more into my new hair now. I really like it. I feel cool. It's convenient. You never need to worry about you hairstyle. And shower is like the easiest thing to do on the world now. It takes less than 5 minutes, and if I skip the soaping part, it takes about one minute, no kidding. I love the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment