So today Rupert our tutor was marking our design task, and he was reading our report, and he saw at the bottom of our report we had a "Final Solution",he suddenly burst to laugh...(the design task is about the Enigma machine which is used by Germans during the WWII) I was like, what are you laughing for? And he just googled the term Final Solution then hignlighted the first line on the wikipedia definition, it reads"The Final Solution (German: Die Endlösung) was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews ". I was like..er....I didn't know that... I didn't mean that... It's a mistake you should not made when you are doing something related to Germany at WWII!! sorry....but lol
Monday, April 12, 2010
Final solution?
So today Rupert our tutor was marking our design task, and he was reading our report, and he saw at the bottom of our report we had a "Final Solution",he suddenly burst to laugh...(the design task is about the Enigma machine which is used by Germans during the WWII) I was like, what are you laughing for? And he just googled the term Final Solution then hignlighted the first line on the wikipedia definition, it reads"The Final Solution (German: Die Endlösung) was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews ". I was like..er....I didn't know that... I didn't mean that... It's a mistake you should not made when you are doing something related to Germany at WWII!! sorry....but lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment