Last night a neighbor in the opposite of our apartment is having a party and they got to noisy. They had been having the party since 6 o'clock, but they didn't finish until after 2 o'clock in the morning.
They are too noisy and getting louder and louder. At about 11 o'clock I'm about to sleep but they are still noising. My roommate said we can call the police. But I've already heard the police had come but didn't help at all. They are still noising when I've fell asleep.
This morning my classmates are all complaining about them. One of them said he shouted to them "quite please" ,but they didn't care and said some crap like "we are Aussie" ,and they even threw a cup to him.
This incident tells me that the Aussie is not as polite as I thought. They also have a crazy aspect.
No comments:
Post a Comment